To harness technology in the service of both patients/families and employees/clinicians.
To serve as a focal point for the development and application of internal and external innovation at NewYork-Presbyterian.
- Implement innovative, technology-driven solutions for both clinicians and patients/families to enable NewYork-Presbyterian to deliver the best possible care and continue to be among the nation’s top academic medical centers.
- Foster a culture of innovation at NewYork-Presbyterian.
- Increase awareness across NewYork-Presbyterian of possible technology-driven solutions for key needs.
- Collaborate on innovative activities with our two renowned medical school affiliations, Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons.
- Support and promote NewYork-Presbyterian’s cutting edge advancements in Health Information Technology and Innovation
The NewYork-Presbyterian Innovation Center collaborates across our entire Information Technology Department and different hospitals to develop and implement new ideas. Below are members of our core team and Information Technology leadership. Click on their picture or name to read their bio.
NewYork-Presbyterian employees: want to reach out? Use NYPConnect to find our contact information and get in touch.