The NewYork-Presbyterian mobile application is a complete mobile guide to our patient care. Available and free to the public, the NewYork-Presbyterian app contains resources for all of NewYork-Presbyterian, and centralizes all of the NewYork-Presbyterian Innovation Center’s patient facing applications to make them as easy to find as possible. Patients can access care through NYP OnDemand, learn about their care, and use our online tools.
- Have a virtual or urgent care visit by speaking to a doctor through live video.
- Receive a written second opinion from a leading specialist.
Learn About Your Care:
- View your health records.
- Find more information about our hospital departments, including their contact numbers.
- Use interactive visitor guides.
Tools And Services:
- Find physicians at any NewYork-Presbyterian campus, and save them to one centralized list.
- Pay your bill online.
- Get turn-by-turn directions to and within the hospital walls.
- Information on parking, neighborhood restaurants, pharmacies, and hospital amenities.
- Becker's Hospital Review interviewed Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer Daniel Barchi and Chief Innovation Officer Dr. Fleischut on how the NewYork-Presbyterian mobile application will strengthen the patient's experience. Click here to read the full article.
- To read mHealthIntelligence's feature on how the NewYork-Presbyterian mobile application easily provides patients with the important information they need, click here.
- Chief Innovation Officer Dr. Fleischut was interviewed by MobiHealthNews, and explained the application's features. Click here to read the interview.
- To read Crain Health Pulse's coverage of the NewYork-Presbyterian mobile application, click here.
- Click here to read NewYork-Presbyterian's press release.
- To read Dr. Fleischut’s interview with Health Management about new technologies at NewYork-Presbyterian, including how the NYP App engages patients throughout their care process, click here.